Welcome to my blog :D

I welcome any criticism whether it's positive or not. This blog is part of my education and I am open to any feedback :D Thank you...

Friday 23 March 2012

Bibliography


Below is the bibliography to my essay so far. It consists of many different source methods.

Bibliography

Author
Title
Date published
Place of publish
Name of publisher
Oxford Uni
The dictionary
2006
New York, US
Oxford University Press Inc.
Wikipedia
‘Constructivism’



Michael Drolet
The Postmodernism Reader
2004
New Fetter lane, London
Routledge
John Docker
Postmodernism and Popular culture
1994
Cambridge
C.U.P

The Art Book
1997
New York
Phaidon press inc.
Fabiola Reyes
Typo

Barcelona
Monsa
David Hare
The Myth of Originality in Contemporary Art


Jstor.org
Pajda Perina
Originality in contemporary design
2006

Pernia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment